So it's half past 11pm and I'm getting ready for bed.
Last couple of hours I spent in a deep and meaningful conversation with a dear friend. I did not meditate, did not study anything, but the knowledge about matters that are important to me I gained in this conversation is priceless.
Before that I worked on my project for 4 hours after I came back from my daily job. I even cooked today. In the meantime I was arranging some meetings for tomorrow and solved some dilemmas I had with my accountant. I also updated my photo blog .
Sometimes it's hard to say if a day like this was productive or not. Maybe not so much in a sense of the quantity of work I did, but considering the quality of time I spent in that conversation I don't really mind that I didn't work so hard.
True, I could have organized my time better today and manage to squeeze everything in a day, but today it just wasn't the case. Again.
I am still not consistent enough...
Tomorrow will be more.
Good night.
Last couple of hours I spent in a deep and meaningful conversation with a dear friend. I did not meditate, did not study anything, but the knowledge about matters that are important to me I gained in this conversation is priceless.
Before that I worked on my project for 4 hours after I came back from my daily job. I even cooked today. In the meantime I was arranging some meetings for tomorrow and solved some dilemmas I had with my accountant. I also updated my photo blog .
Sometimes it's hard to say if a day like this was productive or not. Maybe not so much in a sense of the quantity of work I did, but considering the quality of time I spent in that conversation I don't really mind that I didn't work so hard.
True, I could have organized my time better today and manage to squeeze everything in a day, but today it just wasn't the case. Again.
I am still not consistent enough...
Tomorrow will be more.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment