Today was one good day :)
Half an hour ago I had finished the work (on this project of mine) for today. It's slowly moving and I'm happy about it. I feel good after working the whole day. It really IS liberating.
I made a break giving Munja a shower. She doesn't like it as much as she likes rubbing her coat with a towel, but she absolutely hates hot-air-drying. She gets scared, more of the sound than anything else and I have to calm her down like a baby every time. She managed to escape from my hands in the middle of it and hide underneath the bed collecting the dust. That was nice. Didn't want to come out until I totally ignored her for half an hour. And here she is now all fresh and clean and bit confused in my bed :)
I said I worked the whole day and the thing I like most about it is that I really enjoyed it. I guess this boring work that I had to do at the beginning of the week was a true downer and that made this one so much more appealing. AM part of the day I spent on the site and the PM part in front of a computer and it's a balance of different working environments and focuses that is working good for me.
Half an hour ago I had finished the work (on this project of mine) for today. It's slowly moving and I'm happy about it. I feel good after working the whole day. It really IS liberating.
I made a break giving Munja a shower. She doesn't like it as much as she likes rubbing her coat with a towel, but she absolutely hates hot-air-drying. She gets scared, more of the sound than anything else and I have to calm her down like a baby every time. She managed to escape from my hands in the middle of it and hide underneath the bed collecting the dust. That was nice. Didn't want to come out until I totally ignored her for half an hour. And here she is now all fresh and clean and bit confused in my bed :)
![]() |
| Munja's favorite sitting position |
I managed to have a coffee with friends and take Munja for a long walk to and from her vet, where I buy food for her (she eats this special kind of granulated food since her guts operation in October last year), between works out and inside.
She was almost hysterical there, I guess she has had enough of that space, but this was the first time she's behaved like that. She begged me to go out, whimpering and giving me The Look. Luckily, we didn't stay long and she was happy again just outside the door. Some really nice people work at that ordination and I like seeing them and chatting but this time it was impossible.
After I woke up at half past seven, ON MY OWN!, I took Munja for a quick walk and went to the registrar to BUY two peaces of paper that prove my birth and citizenship for something like 12 euros and it's all taxes and it pisses me off. I read somewhere that there are more that 400 different taxes in Serbia and they are sky high for a low economical standard like this one here. I see it as country's legal way of robbing people to pay huge and unnecessary administration which works slowly anyway, or more-than-it's-worth for whatever can smear your eyes to look good. It just raged me this morning! But the Sun was shining and the day was too good to be ruined by politics so I didn't let it.
Till tomorrow,
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment