Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 2 - Can do better

First, I have to say that this day was not as productive as yesterday but not so bad, on the other hand.

Before I opened a blog and started writing I had a dinner that was heated lunch I made today. It was pasta with chicken drumstick and cheese sauce. Of course, first I fed Munja after we got back from a long walk - which she couldn't wait to do, showing it to me by ravishing my leg (trying to dominate).

I made a small change in a daily routine by switching activities - meditation and study. Actually, I could not meditate today. I tried, but a song I heard last before I sat down was going on and on in my head and I just couldn't let it pass. It was the cover of Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know" - I know, it's a global hit and maybe it's even overplayed but I used to sing it everyday for weeks and learned the lyrics so I just couldn't get it out of my head! It drove me nuts! 
I decided to switch meditation for studies because this particular Vippasana that I like to do should (according to Osho) be done at least an hour after a meal and I was late with my lunch today, so I guessed that change of activities can be done here.
So instead of meditation, I took a great book on Photography a friend lent me, and learned how to photograph architecture and interiors, as well as objects in motion. I studied it for an hour and a half.

I sad I was late with lunch and it was due to frozen chicken drumsticks that took almost half an hour to defrost. 

So everything I did in the afternoon was ok, even though meditation didn't go so well. But what I am not satisfied with is the time I spent on a job. I misplaced mu external hard drive so I couldn't do what I wanted to do and it made me anxious. Instead, I read some interesting articles so the time was not completely wasted.

Another thing that made me anxious is a notice that my 3D Max classes will be postponed and I really need to get started with it. 

As I write this I realize how boring this day was...

Will do better tomorrow.


ps. I will not post this one on my FB page just to see if there are any followers that are really interested in this :)

No comments: