I can't believe it's already 9pm!
Just had a dinner after I came back from a walk with Munja. In the evening we take a longer one and I am enjoying it as much as she is.
So, everything is not exactly going according to the hourly schedule, since there are some things interrupting it (I wrote in my first post that that will happen) and today was the case.
From 7pm to 8 something pm I was working on some side job that I occasionally do - I make fridge magnets and a customer ordered a bunch of them so I had to prepare the print.
From 5pm to 7pm I was engaged in some activities concerning the chair redesign that I'm working on, since my carpenter called me to pick up the parts he had finished. It finally happened - I waited for it more than acceptable amount of time since the work is not complicated and extensive at all (and that was exactly the problem), but it's finally done and I'm happy about it. I took them then to another workshop where they will be processed further, by myself, when the conditions for it are created. The work being done these days in that same workshop is much greater and more important than mine so I will have to wait a bit. Anyway, I'm glad that there is some progress there.
From 4pm to 5pm I took Munja for a walk and had lunch. I didn't cook today, sometimes I really hate cooking only for myself, so I had a sandwich. Maybe I should work on that too - make myself cook everyday. But let's leave it for another month. It's not my priority now.
I finished my daily job at 3h30 pm, as I was engaged in some research that I am enjoying so I even wanted to stay longer - which didn't happen for a long time and I'm pretty satisfied with that fact.
I woke up late as I went to bed later than I was supposed to due to a very interesting reading that occupied my mind and time and that is definitely one more thing that I have to change. 8h of sleep is something I need but maybe reducing it to 7 will do as well. Of course, it turned out that I didn't have enough time at work to do everything I wanted, so I'm really pissed off with myself for being so lazy to get out of the bed when my alarm clock rings.
I did not meditate and did not study, but basically, I'm satisfied with this day, cause during the process of thinking about exact things that I want to do and precise goals I want to achieve I came to some insights that are helping me a lot to organize and make a bigger picture of my plans.
Having said that, there is one thing that pretty much interferes with the first schedule I planed to carry out and it is the uncertainty about the commencement of my 3D Max classes. It interferes both with my time at work and home and moreover - it's making my plan not working. When I put down The schedule - I made it according to my needs and wishes and I kind of fixed my energy to it, so now I have a feeling that is it all messed up. So I guess some changes will be made there, but let me think more about it first before I put it on publicly.
Ten o'clock. Time for a bath.
Cheers!
ps. There IS a huge difference in number of followers if this post is not on Facebook so I guess I will have to post it there daily, just to have a sense of bigger monitoring.
Just had a dinner after I came back from a walk with Munja. In the evening we take a longer one and I am enjoying it as much as she is.
So, everything is not exactly going according to the hourly schedule, since there are some things interrupting it (I wrote in my first post that that will happen) and today was the case.
From 7pm to 8 something pm I was working on some side job that I occasionally do - I make fridge magnets and a customer ordered a bunch of them so I had to prepare the print.
From 5pm to 7pm I was engaged in some activities concerning the chair redesign that I'm working on, since my carpenter called me to pick up the parts he had finished. It finally happened - I waited for it more than acceptable amount of time since the work is not complicated and extensive at all (and that was exactly the problem), but it's finally done and I'm happy about it. I took them then to another workshop where they will be processed further, by myself, when the conditions for it are created. The work being done these days in that same workshop is much greater and more important than mine so I will have to wait a bit. Anyway, I'm glad that there is some progress there.
From 4pm to 5pm I took Munja for a walk and had lunch. I didn't cook today, sometimes I really hate cooking only for myself, so I had a sandwich. Maybe I should work on that too - make myself cook everyday. But let's leave it for another month. It's not my priority now.
I finished my daily job at 3h30 pm, as I was engaged in some research that I am enjoying so I even wanted to stay longer - which didn't happen for a long time and I'm pretty satisfied with that fact.
I woke up late as I went to bed later than I was supposed to due to a very interesting reading that occupied my mind and time and that is definitely one more thing that I have to change. 8h of sleep is something I need but maybe reducing it to 7 will do as well. Of course, it turned out that I didn't have enough time at work to do everything I wanted, so I'm really pissed off with myself for being so lazy to get out of the bed when my alarm clock rings.
I did not meditate and did not study, but basically, I'm satisfied with this day, cause during the process of thinking about exact things that I want to do and precise goals I want to achieve I came to some insights that are helping me a lot to organize and make a bigger picture of my plans.
Having said that, there is one thing that pretty much interferes with the first schedule I planed to carry out and it is the uncertainty about the commencement of my 3D Max classes. It interferes both with my time at work and home and moreover - it's making my plan not working. When I put down The schedule - I made it according to my needs and wishes and I kind of fixed my energy to it, so now I have a feeling that is it all messed up. So I guess some changes will be made there, but let me think more about it first before I put it on publicly.
Ten o'clock. Time for a bath.
Cheers!
ps. There IS a huge difference in number of followers if this post is not on Facebook so I guess I will have to post it there daily, just to have a sense of bigger monitoring.
No comments:
Post a Comment