As you see, I am writing this post on Saturday morning (if half past 11am is still morning :). The reason for it is that I was soooo tired last night and just didn't have enough concentration to write.
The day was full of activities and I was very efficient in doing them.
Before I took Munja for a walk and had dinner, I finished making around 70 magnets for an order I got this week. It took me about 3 and a half hours to stick the print and cut them.
Prior to that, I meditated for a half an hour and read about photography for a half an hour as well.
It was after I made myself a big lunch and walked with Munja to my internet provider to pay the bill.
Before that, and after my work time was finished, I went to pick up the print.
The time I spent on a job was filled with work I enjoyed and I even got some time to do some research for my own project.
I woke up at 8, but arrived to work around ten. It took me two hours to get ready, have breakfast, take Munja for a walk and make a plan for the day while having a coffee.
So, I guess that this system is working better for me and I think I will continue with it on the second week.
Have a great weekend :)
Cheers!
The day was full of activities and I was very efficient in doing them.
Before I took Munja for a walk and had dinner, I finished making around 70 magnets for an order I got this week. It took me about 3 and a half hours to stick the print and cut them.
Prior to that, I meditated for a half an hour and read about photography for a half an hour as well.
It was after I made myself a big lunch and walked with Munja to my internet provider to pay the bill.
Before that, and after my work time was finished, I went to pick up the print.
The time I spent on a job was filled with work I enjoyed and I even got some time to do some research for my own project.
I woke up at 8, but arrived to work around ten. It took me two hours to get ready, have breakfast, take Munja for a walk and make a plan for the day while having a coffee.
So, I guess that this system is working better for me and I think I will continue with it on the second week.
Have a great weekend :)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment